The number and quality of companies that recruits from HCM, placement packages that gets offered, number of students who applies for admission, connections we have within industry , have all increased exponentially over this short duration.
The Healthcare Management programme of Goa Institute of Management has been carefully structured after taking into account industry needs, existing gaps and future requirements.
The courses under the programme are a blend of management and healthcare function, which makes it an application based management programme, a concept which is widely prevalent in developed countries.
Healthcare sector can offer some of the most exciting career to management professionals. There are a variety of roles under which students of HCM are employed.
The career progression of HCM students also has been highly satisfying, with many of them getting promoted to higher levels within 1-year time frame. Some of the roles that gets offered to HCM students are.
- Consultant / Associate Consultant
- Domain specialist - Healthcare
- Marketing executives
- Marketing and sales executives
- Management Trainee
- Manager / Assistant Manager
- Business lead
- Hospital operations executive
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management for Healthcare
- Human Resource Management in Healthcare
- Strategic Management in Healthcare
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 4 other Masters in Public Health in India
- Graduation in healthcare related disciplines, such as MBBS, BDS, B. Pharm., Bio-tech, BAMS, BHMS, B.P.Th, B.O.Th, B.A.S.L.P. (Audiology and Speech language Pathology), B.P.O. (Prosthesis and Orthosis), B.Sc. (Microbiology, Biochemistry etc.)
- Graduation in engineering related to disciplines such as IT, Computer science, Electronics etc.
- Graduation in field related to healthcare management such as B.Sc. Hospital administration, BBA - Healthcare Management etc.
- Experience of working in healthcare organizations or on healthcare projects such as Hospitals, Public Health, Healthcare IT, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Health Insurance etc.
- Consistently good academic performance in 10th, 12th and Graduation
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.