The course contents are designed to develop up-to-date competencies to successfully face global business perspectives in rapidly changing economies. The focus on personal development provides participants with new visions and new ambitions.
Core business courses are taught in a blended feature which associates on-line contents available on an e-learning platform and face-to-face classes, conferences and a dedicated mentorship. The Master in International Business - Executive from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore trains young professionals to be future international business managers with advanced seminars scheduled over three full immersion periods.
The programme has forged links with an impressive network of firms both to design the courses and to provide the participants with first-hand access to the international business world. Several practical work activities are offered with the main objective to turn academic experience and theoretical knowledge into a professional, multi-cultural experience.
Topics and contents of the activities are jointly drafted with the hosting/coordinating companies, and the student is thereby directly involved and plays an active role in the host company’s internationalization process.
The aim of the programme is to offer MIB students a diverse career, providing the opportunity to work in varied roles and geographies.
The occupational opportunities provided for students graduated in International Business could be listed among:
- Large Multinational Enterprises
Students being able to work efficiently in multicultural teams may find placement in a large number of functional areas by practicing management skills in the international arena.
- Consulting Company
A large number of consulting projects are oriented to support the multinationals in the management phase of their international positioning and efficient integration of their network of subsidiaries worldwide. The Master in International Business prepares students for projects related to cross border management.
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Graduates in International Business will be able to fill the role of Business Development Manager and/or Export Manager. They will be able to identify and select international market opportunities by understanding and capturing the added value through export strategies or other entry modes.
- Government agencies and NGOs
The Master in International Business also focuses on the applied economics and on the economic policies. The practical study of the role played in global business by governments and supranational institutions help International Business students to become preferential candidates for covering positions in government agencies and NGOs operating on international scale.
Main job profiles would be: Business Manager, Supply Manager, Financial Manager, Business Analyst, Logistics Manager, Managing Consultant, Import-Export Specialist, Entrepreneur.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- International finance
- Industrial economics
- International marketing
- International banking
- International people management
- International brand management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
70, 100 (depending on the track)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 115 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates may have various backgrounds in: Agriculture, Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Information Technology, Economics and Management, Engineering, Foreign Languages, Law, Literature and Philosophy, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Political Sciences, Chemistry, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics;
- Good knowledge of a second language among Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Urdu is considered as a preferential admission criterion;
- The potential candidates should leverage on a few years work experience, they should be interested in international career developments, have an inclination to interpersonal relationships and team work, sensibility for international cultures. Furthermore, the potential candidates should be market-oriented and goal-oriented, capable to cope with situations and problems in an international business environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.