Did you know this sector is growing 50% faster than the global economy itself? And, that 1 in 10 jobs worldwide is directly or indirectly related to the tourism and hospitality sector?
Can you imagine the countless opportunities that are out there? With a hands on approach to a fast growing field, the International Tourism and Hospitality Management degree at BEBS (Barcelona Executive Business School) will take you to the places and job opportunities that you have been looking for. The program has a 100% focus on management, which differentiates it from other hospitality programs.
The students have the chance to learn not only specific tourism and hospitality management subjects, but actually study disciplines, that are the pillars of company management from a multidisciplinary perspective.
The professors who teach in this program come from diverse backgrounds and bring together an outstanding curriculum, as well as offer great networking opportunities.
Dual Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MBA in International Tourism and Hospitality Management by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
- University Master’s Degree in International Tourism and Hospitality Management by Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Operations and Innovation Management
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Business Game
- Destination and Events Planning
- Hospitality Management: Hotel, food and beverage
- E-tourism: Strategies, promotion and techniques
- Final Master’s Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
On campus intakes:
- September 27th, 2021
Online intakes: Bi-monthly
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 30 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Up-to-date Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter (include the program you are interested in and the intake date)
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5850 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5850 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA5850 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5850 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
- Online: 5020 euros
- On Campus: 5850 euros
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.