Students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills for a career in senior management in the international hospitality industry.
In this Master of International Hospitality Management offered at Edith Cowan University course, students will have the opportunity to undertake a four-month internship in their final semester, allowing them to apply their non-technical skills in an Australian work context.
The course includes business units as well as applied hospitality units, including marketing, events management, international business and stakeholder management.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Apply critical thinking and technical skills to solve authentic business problems.
- Demonstrate effective communication and teamwork skills appropriate to cultural contexts.
- Demonstrate mastery of a global body of discipline knowledge and practice, including knowledge of research principles and methods.
- Independently initiate, plan and execute a substantial project to meet agreed deliverables.
- Justify decisions and judgements that address a complex business issue considering the ethical and social consequences.
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing Leadership
- Global Hospitality Operations Management
- Business in a Global Context
- Working Across Cultures
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend you apply as soon as you can. It's best to receive an offer as early as possible so you can prepare for orientation and semester start.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management View 317 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 086218D
- The following course-specific admission requirements are mandatory and must be satisfied by all applicants. These requirements are in addition to or supersede the minimum requirements outlined within the Academic admission requirements band section below.
- All applicants are required to meet the published entry requirements. Successful applicants with a Graduate Certificate qualification or higher in Hospitality Management may seek reduced course duration by applying for recognition of prior learning.
International31900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31900 AUD per year during 24 months.
National25450 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25450 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Joondalup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.