You will learn from specialist staff with expertise in accounting, finance, economics and management. On completion of your course you will be able to apply your skills in areas including valuation, investment and financial decision-making, risk management and derivatives, financial instruments and markets, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate restructuring in developed and emerging markets.
You will also be able to make key financial and strategic decisions in the daily operations of any organisation. These qualities are highly prized by international corporations.
3 good reasons to study Online International Corporate Finance at Robert Kennedy College :
- Develop your knowledge and skills to manage complex financial situations at a global level
- Equip yourself for a career in the rapidly expanding international corporate finance industry
- Learn in an internationally-orientated environment with access to a global network of like-minded professionals
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Finance and Corporate Financial Strategy
- Equity Valuation and Financial Statement Analysis
- Risk, Portfolio and Investment Analysis
- Corporate and Quantitative Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesFinance Accounting International Business View 4 other Masters in Accounting in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfilment of entry requirements.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 15,000 CHF per full
- The college offers discounts ranging from 3000 to 4000 Swiss Francs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.