You will review these topics in a supply chain context and benefit from a programme fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS). Full membership of CIPS is available to successful graduates of this programme who fulfil the institute’s conditions on post-graduate experience, achieve success in all modules, and the dissertation in the field.
3 good reasons to study the Online Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Robert Kennedy College :
- Study a programme accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Enhance your employability and prepare for a managerial, consulting or operational role
- Put logistics theory into real practice with an exciting Business Innovation Project
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Project and Logistics Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Operations and Information Management
- Procurement, Risk and Contract Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfilment of entry requirements.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- 15,000 CHF per full
- The college offers discounts ranging from 3000 to 4000 Swiss Francs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.