The European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM) at University of Girona is a two-year world-class integrated programme aimed at qualifying graduates to deal with the huge challenges in contemporary tourism.
Tourism is a total social and economic phenomenon which calls for a holistic approach to tourism education where broader aims of the industry and society are explicitly addressed in tourism curricula. The European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM) provides students with a far-reaching and integrated understanding of the multiple disciplines and paradigms concerned with the subject which are bound together through the framework of sustainability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- sustainable tourism development and management
- policy instruments
- indicators and management tools
- tourism development.
- tourism concepts and policy strategies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTourism & Leisure View 34 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
- ompleted university bachelor's or master's degree/s (=180 ECTS credit points or more) in the field of: tourism, economics, business administration, geography or other related fields in the social sciences or humanities.
- Excellence on obtaining the university degree/s (the average grades must be A or B, minimum 70%).
- English language proficiency proved by official TOEFL (institutional tests are not accepted) with at least 230 points (computer-based test) / 575 points (paper-based test) / 88 points (internet-based test), IELTS Academic at grade minimum 6.5 or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with minimum level C.
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.