The Chemistry program of course at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun is created in such a way that the graduate has theoretical and practical skills to solve problems in the field of analytical, physical, inorganic, organic, polymer, biomedical and theoretical chemistry, computational molecular modeling and crystal chemistry and other areas related with new technologies and advanced materials. Apart from purely professional skills, students are prepared to organize group work and manage team-work.
Comprehensive education at a high level allows graduates to adapt to the demanding and constantly changing labor market. Graduates may also take up doctoral studies at universities and research centers in the country and abroad.
- Theoretical chemistry
- Transition Metal Chemistry and Magnetochemistry
- Solid and Surface Chemistry
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Physical Chemistry of Materials
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun and/or in Poland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online Application
- Pay admission fee
- Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
- Candidate must provide a certificate of completing secondary education in country of origin
- Health certificate stating that there are no objections to undertake studies
- Confirmation of health insurance and accident insurance
- 2 colour photographs
- Copy of an ID
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- European Baccalaureate
International3618 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1809 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3618 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1809 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Toru´n
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.