The Chemistry program of course at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun is created in such a way that the graduate has theoretical and practical skills to solve problems in the field of analytical, physical, inorganic, organic, polymer, biomedical and theoretical chemistry, computational molecular modeling and crystal chemistry and other areas related with new technologies and advanced materials. Apart from purely professional skills, students are prepared to organize group work and manage team-work.
Comprehensive education at a high level allows graduates to adapt to the demanding and constantly changing labor market. Graduates may also take up doctoral studies at universities and research centers in the country and abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical chemistry
- Transition Metal Chemistry and Magnetochemistry
- Solid and Surface Chemistry
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Physical Chemistry of Materials
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Pay admission fee
- Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
- Candidate must provide a certificate of completing secondary education in country of origin
- Health certificate stating that there are no objections to undertake studies
- Confirmation of health insurance and accident insurance
- 2 colour photographs
- Copy of an ID
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- European Baccalaureate
International3788 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1894 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3788 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1894 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Toru´n
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.