Biology graduates from Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun are aware of the ecological implications of these changes for the structure and functioning of earth ecosystems. Absolvents are acquainted with current techniques in environmental data processing, bioinformatics, and monitoring.
They know the specialised language, current concepts, and the respective literature in global ecology. They are familiar with legal restrictions in bioconservation and economic applications of ecosystem services. They are able to apply this knowledge in practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evolutionary ecology
- Environmental genomics
- Hydrobiology and water management
- Urbanization and the future of natural resources
- Data compilation, organization, and analysis in biology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Pay admission fee
- Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
- Candidate must provide a certificate of completing secondary education in country of origin
- Health certificate stating that there are no objections to undertake studies
- Confirmation of health insurance and accident insurance
- 2 colour photographs
- Copy of an ID
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- European Baccalaureate
International3194 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1597 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3194 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1597 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Toru´n
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.