- Understand, analyse, critically evaluate and unlock complex sporting disputes.
- Learn how to effectively advise and represent real clients, via pre–trial behaviour, written and oral submissions, applications for disclosure, witness statements (including examination) and advocacy at the hearing.
- Gain expertise in either football law or anti–doping law and present a case to a sporting judicial forum.
Designed and delivered by internationally recognised experts, this course offers expertise in the practice and procedure before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), FIFA's Dispute Resolution Chamber (DRC), UK Anti–Doping and other disciplinary courts and tribunals, with emphasis on the effective representation of the client in the resolution of complex sporting disputes.
This International Sports Law in Practice programme from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in:
- anti–doping law
- football law
- sports marketing and sponsorship
- sports agencies
- sport governing bodies
- sport clubs
- private practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Consultancy Project (By Consultancy Or Dissertation)
- Commercial Regulation And Contractual Obligations In Sport
- International Sports Marketing And Sponsorship
- Law, Regulation, Sport And Society
- Anti-Doping Law
- Football Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) View 35 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 degree or above in Law, Business, Sports Science or a related degree.
- Relevant work experience will be considered.
- You also need to provide two satisfactory references.
International8525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8525 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7420 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7420 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.