This Nursing Studies course at Sheffield Hallam University is aimed at registered nurses who wish to specialise and enhance their skills. You'll undertake a rigorous academic programme including an independently researched dissertation project, and top up your existing postgraduate diploma or undergraduate degree to masters level.
Future careersPrevious students have reported that taking the course has benefitted them by
- extending their professional knowledge and expertise
- enhancing professional-decision-making
- contributing to evidence based practice
- encouraging innovation
- developing leadership skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change.
- When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances.
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 230 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree in any subject and a Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing from a pre-registration course along with a registered (NMC) nurse status.
- You normally progress directly to the 60 credit dissertation, but we will advise you if you need to take a research methods module prior to the dissertation. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
International2830 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2830 GBP per module during 20 months.
National2830 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2830 GBP per module during 20 months.
- per stage
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.