This unique course offers you an exciting opportunity to transform the lives of individuals and communities by becoming a fully qualified adult nurse. You’ll consider the changing nature of health, illness and recovery, as well as the relationship between healthcare professionals and service users. You’ll graduate as a reflective, competent and employable professional.
This Nursing Adult course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- health centres
- GP surgeries
- the armed forces
- community work
- acute hospitals
- Creating Original Practice
- Evaluating Research Methodologies
- Person Centred Care - Providing And Evaluating
- Sciences For Nursing Practice
- Understanding Complexity In Practice
- Evaluating Complexity In Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 1776 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
You need a first degree recognised in the UK at 2:2 or above and
- English Language or Literature at grade C or 4 or equivalents
- Maths at grade D or 4 or equivalents
- Science at grade C or 4 or equivalents
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.