The seminars and practical courses outnumber the number of lectures in the curriculum. This is a good reflection of our preference for learning methods based upon active student participation. We encourage students' activity with homework, self-project tasks, and we support cooperative learning methods. The subjects of Quantum Systems and Laser Physics are closely related to the important research areas of the Institute of Physics.
Courses create a foundation for writing theses related to Quantum-Optics, Quantum Informatics, Laser Physics, and Nonlinear Optics and Terahertz Physics subjects and for student research work. Furthermore, students are prepared to enter a doctoral program. A variety of elective and optional courses allow students to deepen their knowledge in subjects that correspond to their individual interests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical methods in physics practice
- Signals and systems lecture and practice
- Nuclear and partial physics lecture and practice
- Atomic and molecular physics lecture
- Numerical Mathematics seminar
- Condensed matter practice and lecture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 6 other Masters in Physics in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Official copy of the language exam certificate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Application fee: EUR 140
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.