The Financial Management programme of Coburg University of Applied Sciences and Arts is for students who are interested in general management and finance, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are globally-minded and ambitious, our MBA program Financial Management could be just right for you. You will promote your knowledge and skills in the area of finance, management accounting, business strategy and decision-making techniques, including social competencies and information management tools necessary for effective management.
Financial Management students have an international outlook and are driven by determination, resilience and creativity. Currently, around 60 post-graduate students from 27 countries are enrolled.
The program is internationally-oriented and especially geared to the requirements of foreign students. For German students, the MBA program Financial Management presents a unique opportunity to profit from a friendly, cross-cultural, international learning environment.
The vast majority of graduates remain in Germany after completing their studies in Coburg. Often they are employed by international corporations.
Generally, graduates find it easy to procure a professional position in their areas of choice, primarily: Finance and Banking, Management Accounting, Treasury, Business Strategy, Consulting. Initial assignments typically are: Finance Director, Financial Controller, Corporate Treasurer, Financial Analyst, SAP Consultant, FX Manager or Risk Analyst.
Recently our graduates have successfully launched their post-MBA careers at companies such as adidas, Allianz, Bosch, BMW, Brose, Commerzbank, Continental, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Börse, Deutsche Bundesbank, E.ON, Henkel, Knorr-Bremse, KPMG, Linde, Metro, Opel, Schaeffler, SAP, Siemens and Volkswagen.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management and Leadership
- Financial Management Accounting
- International Tax and Legal Systems
- Intercultural Management and Ethics
- Business Strategy and International Marketing
- Information and Communication Systems
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 77 other Masters in Finance in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in the field of Business Administration, Commerce or Economics (min. grade of 2,5 on the German scale or a 2.5 GPA on a four-point scale).
- Furthermore, work experience of a minimum of 2 years is required. Applicants with a non-business degree must have at least 1 year practical experience (out of a minimum of 2 years) in the field of commerce.
- All applicants must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in English by submitting the results of one of the following tests
International5900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2950 EUR per semester during 22 months.
EU/EEA5900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2950 EUR per semester during 22 months.
Living costs for Coburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.