The course content focuses on developing experimental technique skills and computer usage and reflects current trends in structural analysis and design.
The training covers research methods for engineers, construction project management, numerical methods, etc. Optional modules are also offered in the field of structural engineering, such as design in steel and concrete, structures and geo-technics, geotechnical engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geotechnical Design
- Rehabilitation of Structures
- Structural Dynamics
- Structural Optimization
- Stability of Structures
- Seismic Design
- Thin-Walled Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 40 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimally B2 level language knowledge
- English communication skills will be assess during the Skype interview
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 18 months.
- Application fee: USD 150
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.