The Pharmacy programme at ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology therefore includes several weeks of internship in public and/or hospital pharmacies and provides specialised education in public health care and management. The practice-oriented courses are provided by public and industrial pharmacists. The courses and training can only be completed successfully with a sound knowledge of German.
Admission to this programme is thus only possible for applicants with good German language skills.
- Compulsory subjects and electives, case studies
- Master's thesis (23 weeks)
- praxis and patient-oriented education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 90 credit points in the specified categories as well as a certified assistantship are required to acquire the master’s degree .
- The program is in a normal period of 2 Jah-ren aligned. This includes an assistantship of at least 30 weeks. The maximum permissible duration of study is 4 years.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 5 other Masters in Pharmacy in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For the admission to the degree programme one of the following is required:
- a university Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences comprising at least 180 ECTS(1 credits or an equivalent university degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- a university Bachelor’s degree in a discipline other than Pharmaceutical Sciences comprising at least 180 ETCS credits or an equivalent university degree which – provided that any pertaining additional requirements can be completed within the set framework – satisfies the academic prerequisites.
- A Bachelor's degree qualifies its holder for admission to an ETH Master's degree programme only if it also qualifies said holder to enter, without additional requirements, the desired Master's degree programme within the university system where the Bachelor's degree was acquired.
International1324 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National1324 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- Tuition fee: CHF 730/Semester
Living costs for Zürich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.