The International Oil and Gas Management MSc at University of Dundee will help you understand the multiple and complex challenges facing the energy industry, such as decarbonisation, wide scale digitisation, and decentralisation.
You will learn the practical and professional skills you need to manage complex commercial and financial transactions in the international workplace. You'll become competent in the design and implementation of alternative courses of action in the oil and gas industry.
You will learn to analyse, synthesise, and articulate concepts and practices relevant to the energy industry. You will understand the fundamental drivers of various energy markets, such as oil, gas. You'll acquire foundational and contextual knowledge and skills in management, through classroom and work-based learning, and coaching from specialist academics or senior industry professionals.
Our alumni have gone on to work in areas such as, international or national energy companies, finance, consulting, and government, or non-government organisations
Some notable examples include:
- Phillips 66
- IHS Markit
- Wood Mackenzie
- Black Rock
- Petroleum Policy and Economics
- Financial and Project Analysis of Natural Resources and Energy Ventures
- Managing People and Organisations
- Strategic Management & Organisational Analysis
- Downstream Energy Law and Policy
- Sustainability and the Just Transition for the Mining Sector
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Mining, Oil & Gas Natural Resource Management View 1911 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- An honours degree in Business Studies, Finance, Accountancy, Economics, Law, Geology, Petroleum, or Mining Engineering at lower second class or above
- Consideration will also be given to applicants with other academic backgrounds who explain clearly their motivation for undertaking the relevant MSc in Management, outlining any relevant work experience
International19900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.