The International Oil and Gas Management programme at University of Dundee provides a rigorous training for graduate students and working professionals. Full-time and distance-learning degrees, intensive training programmes tailor-made for individuals or companies and short-term professional seminars are all on offer.
How you will be taught
Our programmes offer you an unrivalled ability to tailor your study. Focus on your own particular interests and learning objectives with the wide range of possible electives.
There are core taught modules, and a choice between an internship paper or dissertation. The module options include
- sector specific business and management modules
- specialist economics and legal modules.
What sort of jobs do alumni of CEPMLP go on to do?
The answer is a wide range of varied roles. It is important to be aware that as with any job it depends upon your level of experience and skills set as to whether the role would be suitable for you, there is no one size fits all.Past alumni have found employment with a variety of organisations including National Oil Companies, Exploration and Production Companies, Government and Ministries and Commercial Organisations including Banks, Law Firms and Global Consultancies.
- Petroleum Policy and Economics
- Management in Energy and Natural Resources Industries
- Foundation Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management and Organisational Analysis
- Risk and Crisis Management
- Risk and Crisis Management
- Financial and Project Analysis of Natural Resources and Energy Ventures
- International Petroleum Law and Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Mining, Oil & Gas View 65 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in United Kingdom
- You should have a good 4-year degree, equivalent to a UK honours degree, preferably at upper 2nd class level or above. Candidates holding the equivalent of a good 2nd class lower degree may also apply.
- You must provide degree certificates and academic transcripts with your application. Preferred degree disciplines are Law, Economics, Geology, Petroleum or Mining Engineering, Finance, Business, Management. Work experience in the energy/natural resources industry is an advantage, though it is not a strict requirement for admission to the MSc.
International18150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18150 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7650 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.