Ideal for business leaders and managers looking to advance in their careers, our unique MBA in International Business goes beyond the fundamentals to explore start-up and expansion strategies across cultural and geographic boundaries. Learn how healthy organizations thrive in emerging economies while creating socioeconomic health in local communities.
As a student in the program, you will build on your career to enhance your managerial skills and gain international experience.An 18-month, 48-credit program, the MBA in International Business at the St.George's University is taught primarily in online classes to experienced managers and professionals and is supplemented by two separate one-week residencies at our Caribbean university campus in Grenada. The online MBA courses take place in a virtual classroom, which allows real-time interaction between students and professors.
- Prior to the initial residency,you can complete your introductory coursework in the areas of accounting, finance, and statistics. Available as short online courses, this preparatory material is meant to provide a strong foundation in the technical tools of business used in later coursework.
- Participants take two courses at a time during an eight-week period. Live class sessions typically are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, with some additional “face-time” required in different classes.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee: $50
- Passport-sized photograph with your name printed on the back
- Financial information
- Academic transcripts: Official degree-bearing transcripts must be submitted by the undergraduate institution. (If you are applying before completion of your undergraduate program, please provide current transcript.)
- Other academic work: Submit official transcripts of graduate course work, other coursework, or academic certificates from all other institutions attended.
- Standardized examination scores: Official scores must be sent directly to SGU by the testing agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores must be submitted if English is not your principal language.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from professors.
- Essays: A personal statement with a maximum of 1,500 words.
International14624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 457 USD per credit during 18 months.
National14624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 457 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.