Train for your calling in public policy and global health with our innovative, world-class MPH program. Available 100% online and on-campus.
St. George’s University’s Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program attracts the top students and faculty from around the world.
We are excited to offer our program 100% online, or on our beautiful campus in Grenada.
We encourage you to consult with St. George’s University MPH graduates, students, and administrators, who are available to answer any questions you may have.
Improving Lives Around The World
- The vision of SGU’s Master of Public Health (MPH) program is “to be a dynamic regional and international centre of excellence in Public Health education, service, research and scholarly activities; attracting students, faculty and partners of diverse background who contribute to the strengthening and empowerment of communities, in an ever-changing environment.”
- SGU’s MPH degree produces leading public health practitioners and researchers on a global scale
- Environmental And Occupational Health
- Health Policy And Administration
- Global Health
- MD/MPH Dual Degree
- DVM/MPH Dual Degree
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 3 other Masters in Human Medicine in Grenada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee: $50
- Passport-sized photograph with your name printed on the back
- Financial information
- Academic transcripts: Official degree-bearing transcripts must be submitted by the undergraduate institution. (If you are applying before completion of your undergraduate program, please provide current transcript.)
- Other academic work: Submit official transcripts of graduate course work, other coursework, or academic certificates from all other institutions attended.
- Standardized examination scores: Official scores must be sent directly to SGU by the testing agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores must be submitted if English is not your principal language.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from professors.
- Essays: A personal statement with a maximum of 1,500 words.
International22722 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 541 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22722 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 541 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.