Projects on the Real Estate course from The University of Manchester allow you to apply teachings from the course directly into real-world scenarios, delivering a hands-on experience in your real estate environments.
The impact of globalisation and sustainability on real estate practice is also reflected throughout the course, with opportunities to examine legal and regulatory frameworks and property markets on an international basis.
You will learn how to:
- develop the commercial awareness skills you need to provide leadership in solving business problems;
- build a framework of knowledge, understanding and skills to enable you to take a leading role in addressing the challenges facing the real estate industry;
- draw on the world-class research and practical experience of the School of Environment, Education and Development;
- develop a solid grounding in real estate from the perspectives of investor, developer, occupier and broader society
Planning and Environmental Management graduates are popular with employers, particularly in consultancy, where the ability to analyse and propose policies and implement strategies is vital. After London, Manchester hosts the largest number of planning and environmental consultancies in the UK.
Our graduates have gone on to successful careers in areas including environmental management and consultancy, urban planning and design, real estate development, urban and regional development policy, central and local government, international development, energy and water, non-governmental organisations, and research.
Top employers of our Planning and Environmental Management graduates include AECOM, Arup, Atkins, BP, EDF Energy, the Environment Agency, Jacobs, and Rolls-Royce.
If you decide not to follow a vocational career, your wide knowledge base and transferable skills in problem-solving, strategic thinking, teamwork, creativity and communication fit what most employers are seeking.
- Real Estate Markets
- Property Valuation
- Strategic Asset Management
- Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Real estate modelling
- Real estate law in practiceCities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 13 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:1 Honours degree (or international equivalent).
- Some English Language test results are only valid for two years. Your English Language test report must be valid on the start date of the course.
- Admission of candidates who do not meet our academic entry qualification criteria may be approved if satisfactory evidence of postgraduate study, research or professional experience can be provided.
International7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!