Our accredited Management (Human Resources) offered by University of Brighton is an innovative alternative to a MBA, this one-year, full-time course is designed for graduates of any subject with or without work experience. Case studies, live client projects, company visits and the option of paid work experience help prepare you for management by putting the latest academic thinking and business strategies into practice.
This course will help you work more effectively as a manager and prepare you for a career in training, recruitment or another functional HR role. It is also valuable if you are interested in pursuing work as a business negotiator, consultant, commercial interpreter, lecturer or researcher.
- International Management and Leadership
- Marketing Management in an International Context
- Managing Organisational Behaviour
- Management Strategy Environment
- International Management Integration (International Study Visit)
- Business Process and Information Systems
- International Strategy Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Managing Talent, Performance and Reward
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 241 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. Work experience is useful but not essential. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered. If you are unsure whether you meet the entry requirements please contact us.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
- Applicants who hold an HND or Foundation degree equivalent can take our nine-month Business BSc top-up degree and then progress onto this masters degree.
International15012 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15012 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10602 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10602 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.