Finance and Banking MSc programme explores the changing environment within which financial institutions operate, the globalisation of finance, changes in technology, and the regulatory environment. You will also gain an appreciation of the evolution of finance and banking theory, as well as contemporary debates and controversies.
This course is part of our Finance MSc programme. All students complete the same core finance modules, then from the end of the first term you will be able to tailor the course to your individual strengths and career aspirations through option modules and the option to specialise in one of five areas.
The course prepares you for a range of careers in central banks, finance departments of industrial and service companies, regulatory bodies, government agencies, financial consultancies and auditors. Such companies are actively looking to recruit postgraduate-level professionals.
- Economics of Financial Markets
- Financial Theory and Practice
- Research Methods for Finance and Economics
- Dissertation or Work Placement Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Generally there's no deadline for applying for a postgraduate course at Brighton
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 183 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject is required. Work experience is useful but not essential. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications may be considered. If you are unsure whether you meet the entry requirements then please contact us.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
- Applicants who hold an HND or foundation equivalent can take our nine-month Business BSc top-up degree and then progress onto this masters degree.
International15462 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15462 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11484 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11484 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home - 1,370 GBP
- International - 2,120 GBP
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.