Finance and Banking offered by University of Brighton explores the changing environment within which financial institutions operate, the globalisation of finance, changes in technology, and the regulatory environment. You will also gain an appreciation of the evolution of finance and banking theory, as well as contemporary debates and controversies.
This course is part of our Finance MSc programme. All students complete the same core finance modules, then from the end of the first term you will be able to tailor the course to your individual strengths and career aspirations through option modules and the option to specialise in one of five areas.
A postgraduate qualification from Brighton Business School will help you to specialise and stand out in today's highly competitive job market.
Banking is a profession that offers a huge variety of opportunities, the possibility of rapid career progression, and good pay and benefits.
The course prepares you for a range of careers in central banks, finance departments of industrial and service companies, regulatory bodies, government agencies, financial consultancies and auditors. Such companies are actively looking to recruit postgraduate-level professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics of Financial Markets
- Financial Theory and Practice
- Research Methods for Finance and Economics
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Money, Interest Rates and Banking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 863 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject is required. Work experience is useful but not essential. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications may be considered. If you are unsure whether you meet the entry requirements then please contact us.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
- Applicants who hold an HND or foundation equivalent can take our nine-month Business BSc top-up degree and then progress onto this masters degree.
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home - 1,330 GBP
- International - 2,100 GBP
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.