The MA in Digital and Visual Communications at University of Wolverhampton attracts students from a wide range of disciplines and from all over the world, giving it a strong international flavour. The current cohort comes from as far afield as China, Nigeria, India, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Poland, Greece and Germany, as well as the UK.
The course gives you the opportunity to develop your creative design abilities but also equips you with marketing and branding skills and knowledge essential for a career in the competitive market place that is International Visual Communications.
Potential Career Paths
Employment opportunities include:
- Self-employment: Establishing yourself in your own business, or as a sole trader or freelance designer.
- A career in design, practice and/or industry in the UK and internationally.
- Advancement in current employment: education, public sector or the creative industries.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Creative approaches to digital & visual communications research and practice
- Understanding and defining Digital and Visual Communication Practice
- Critical, contextual and theoretical enquiry
- Critical, contextual and theoretical frameworks
- Masters Project in Digital and Visual Communications
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Communication Sciences View 382 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
- You should have a good Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- You are also encouraged to apply if you have significant professional experience in a relevant subject.
- If you have a 2:2 honours degree (or lower) in a relevant subject, you can be registered for a prescribed Postgraduate Certificate. Successful completion of the Postgraduate Certificate programme will allow you to progress to the Postgraduate Diploma.
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6400 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Part time Home/EU: £3200 per year
- Postgraduate Loans
- Professional and Career Development Loan
- Charitable Funding
- University Postgraduate Loyalty Discount
- Dennis Turner Opportunity Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.