You will also engage with key areas such as global risk analysis, global financial markets, and international trade.
This course will give you a good grounding in business strategy, operations, finance, and investment in an international context. You can also take part in a global internship or work on an independent project with an organisation.
Teaching methods include:
- student presentations
Recent graduate roles include:
- junior analysts
- marketing assistant within FMCG sector
- project co-ordinator in the banking sector
- investment analyst
- sales manager in real estate
- communications manager in oil and gas
- project trainee in oil and gas
- sales manager in retail
- marketing manager - agency
The wider skills you develop will also support your career development. Such things as strong presentation skills, an entrepreneurial flair, negotiating skills and a forward thinking approach are important in business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Internationalisation Strategies
- International Business Strategy
- International Business Finance
- International Business Project
- Elements of Business Analytics
- Managing the Multinational Enterprise
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 642 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Generally a good (at least a second class Honours degree or equivalent) first degree in any subject which has enabled the applicant to develop analytical and quantitative skills.
- If you are concerned that your qualifications do not meet our normal expectation you may apply, but you should include a short personal statement concerning your general interest in your own education, work experience and prior relevant learning.
- Places are limited and early application is advised even for well-qualified candidates.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18150 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7650 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland: £ 7,650 per year of study
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.