Through the MSc Sustainability and Environmental Modelling programme from University of Dundee you will develop the practical skills needed for creating the changes and transformation to help individuals and society move towards more sustainable practices.
You will study areas such as:
- information systems and geospatial data
- environmental assessment
- sustainability in cities
You will also learn about the law and governance of strategic decisions on complex economic, environmental, and technological questions around sustainability. You'll learn to take decisions based on computerised modelling and assessment techniques.
You will learn about the low carbon transition, with particular reference to renewables. This will prepare you to lead in thinking and practice on vital aspects of the ongoing low carbon energy transition taking place at all levels of energy governance.
As societies move to become more sustainable and develop low-carbon economies, this course will place you in the fast-growing area of energy, environment, society and governance (EESG) sections of firms.
It will give you the necessary skills and knowledge to take up a wide range of careers in:
- practical management
- training and research
- Just Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy
- Principles of Sustainability
- Research Training and Project Planning
- Renewable Resource Modelling and Assessment
- Sustainability and the Just Transition
- Economic Regulation and Low Carbon Transition
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Energy Environmental Management View 204 other Masters in Environmental Management in United Kingdom
- An honours degree in Law, Geography, Environmental Science/Studies, Planning, Engineering, or Business Studies at lower second class or above.
- Consideration will also be given to applicants with other academic backgrounds who explain clearly their motivation for undertaking the relevant MSc, outlining any relevant work experience.
International19900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.