Between success and failure there is good project management or lack of it. Who wants to fail? The answer to this question is the reason why International Project Management at BEBS (Barcelona Executive Business School) has become the star tool for companies in recent years.
Turning objectives into reality may be easier said than done for many companies. The current business environment is hyper competitive and globalized, where change is happening every day. This means that companies have to make quick decisions while being uncertain about what may be next. One way to make growth sustainable is making sure a good plan is in place, and to take advantage of the changes, rather than see them as obstacles. Most successful companies materialize ideas through turning these changes into projects, and executing them through well planned project management.
Dual Degree in Project Management
- MBA in International Project Management by BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
- University Master’s Degree in International Project Management by Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
BEBS is a private business school, providing higher education which is valid worldwide, as well as it is a member of the Association of Business Schools in Spain (AEEN), and European Union Private Higher Education (EUPHE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Globalization
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Operations and Innovation Management
- International Marketing
- Financial and Economic Management
- Business Game
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Final Master’s project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
On campus intake:
- September 27th, 2021
Online intakes: Bi-monthly
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesProject Management International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 17 other Masters in Project Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Up-to-date Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter (include the program you are interested in and the intake date)
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6350 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6350 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA6350 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6350 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Online: 5050 euros
On Campus: 6350 euros
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.