They are investing growing levels of resources to discover the insights hidden in their data through the application of data mining and analytics techniques. Businesses and organisations use such insights combined with business intelligence to detect changing preferences in customer behavior, as well as other emerging trends, thereby increasing their competitive advantage and long-term sustainability.
The MSc in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics at the CIIM - Cyprus International Institute of Management is designed to equip the participants with the necessary knowledge and a diverse set of skills required throughout the data analytics lifecycle. This skillset includes business data requirements, data acquisition and integration, data storage, data processing, data analysis, insights derivation, and ultimately, the business deployment of derived insights in a meaningful and successful manner.
The MSc in Business Intelligence & Data Analytics is designed for
- University graduates interested in pursuing a career in data science and business analytics
- Professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and broaden their skillset in the fields of data science, business intelligence and data-driven decision making.
- Entrepreneurs who aim to start a new business or grow an existing one by enhancing it with data-related components and capabilities
- Decision-makers, leaders and managers interested in acquiring the necessary knowledge and skillset in the field of data science and business intelligence in order to be able to compete on analytics rather than on intuition alone.
- Life-long learners interested in broadening their knowledge in the new field of data science and business analytics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- It is a unique and innovative-by-design postgraduate degree that combines both managerial and technical aspects around the data science field. Particular emphasis is given to participants acquiring practical skills for implementing data science solutions, as well as enhancing their decision-making capabilities in Information Technology from a data science perspective.
- The curriculum is designed to transform the participants into data scientists and equip them with the knowledge and skillset required to contribute and compete in the rapidly advancing data-driven economy.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program
- Proficiency in English
- Success in personal interview
International9580 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9580 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9580 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9580 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.