The Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management at GBSB Global Business School is based on innovation and sustainable practices in business, a unique program that is globally focused and gives students the competitive edge in the international market. Blended learning option is available for July and October Intakes. Start your journey online and transfer to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter.
Why study this programme?
As part of the Master in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Barcelona students will be visiting Zaragoza’s logistics platform Plaza – the leading supply chains hub in the Southern Europe, home to many companies from the industry and research projects where the latest innovations in the area of supply chain management are being developed.
Utilize GBSB Global’s career resources and design the framework for your future professional career as a competitive and highly talented operations and supply chain manager.
GBSB Global supports its MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management students in Barcelona ready to advance their careers by offering students the opportunity to attend professional workshops, meet guest speakers from Spain and other countries of Europe, and participate in study tours.
- Faculty with Industry Experience & Leading Experts in Supply Chains
- Practical 5-day Visit to Zaragoza Logistics Center
- Additional Certificate Awarded by ZLC-MIT Global Scale Network
- Students from More than 100 Different Countries
- Practical Knowledge on Supply Chain Management Applicable on a Global Scale
- Career Opportunities with Top Multinational Companies
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
- Accredited by University of Vic – Central University of Catalonia (UVic-UCC) – University-specific programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will you learn:
- Gain Relevant Understanding
- Communicate And Collaborate
- Analyse Operations And Pursue Objectives
- Meet The Industry Leaders
- Advance Managerial Competencies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
For more information about when to apply for this programme, please visit the university's website.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Commerce View 131 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience
- Have a high level of English language
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13490 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13490 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA13490 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13490 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.