The rethinking of tomorrow's energy supply and use demands scientific methods and practical experience in order to successfully solve the difficult and complex problems in research and practice. Based on mathematical-technical basics and with the help of extensive qualifications, you acquire theoretical and application-related skills in elective modules. In the master's thesis, you can demonstrate these scientific skills, abilities and skills.
The orientation of the course content is scientifically application-oriented and is intended, among other things, to convey the qualification for a doctorate at a university.
The Renewable Energy and E-Mobility master's program at the University of Applied Sciences Stralsund is offered entirely in English .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Power Engineering
- Selected Chapters of Mathematics
- Elective Module II
- System Theory
- Elective Module Ill
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Elective Module IV
- Elective Module I
- Elective Module V
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadlines for applicants with foreign certificates: Incoming
- Current information on the winter semester 2020/21 will be published at the end of April 2020.
- 90 ETCS (3 semesters) or 120 ECTS (4 semesters)
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 21 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Completed first degree in electrical engineering, energy technology, regenerative energies, mechanical engineering, physics or related degrees andProof of knowledge in the following subject areas:
- Measurement technology in the amount of at least 4 semester hours per week (SWS) or 5 ECTS points and
- Control technology in the amount of at least 4 SWS or 5 ECTS points and
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering in the amount of at least 4 SWS or 5 ECTS points
- Electrical machines amounting to at least 2 SWS or 3 ECTS points and
- the usual mathematical foundations underlying these subject areas and
Proof of knowledge of English (level B2 according to the European reference)
A grade average of at least 2.5
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
The University of Applied Sciences does not charge any tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.