Tourism Management (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University aims to prepare graduates equipped with managerial knowledge and skills necessary in hospitality and tourism field. The program comprises managerial courses including marketing, accounting, and finance with a particular focus on services and hospitality industries. It also considers macro level issues such as planning and development and other contemporary issues in tourism field.
Students at Tourism Management (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University will be able to:
- Manage hospitality businesses effectively and efficiently through utilization of most recent managerial capabilities
- Apply advanced researching techniques in relevant fields of hospitality.
- Stimulate change in response to current and future developments in organizations in the tourism and hospitality industry
- Evaluate different international experiences of the role of tourism in development, and the critical issues determining the success of the tourism-led economic policies
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management for Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Managerial Accounting for Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 4 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Northern Cyprus
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 12 months.
- TRNC Students: 2.403 TL
- Turkish Students: 4.383 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.