International Relations (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University is designed to be interdisciplinary, a design which reflects the complexity of the field of international relations, the growing interdependence of social sciences, and the diversity of occupations that graduates are expected to confront in the public and private sectors.
Graduates of the Department of Political Science and International Relations find career opportunities in both the public and private sectors. Several of our graduates have found employment in the diplomatic services of their home countries. Many have entered other areas of the public services. Indeed, among our master program graduates are notables including both state ministries and the judiciary system. Some of our graduates now work as diplomats and others for international organizations and the NGO sector.
- International Relations Theory
- Global Governance
- Research Methods
- International Political Economy
- The Theory and Practice of International Law
- International Politics and the Muslim World
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesHistory International Relations Political Science View 4 other Masters in International Relations in Northern Cyprus
- Have completed a BA/BS in another field may be admitted to the program, subject to successfully completing selected prerequisite courses from the related department.
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Turkish Students: 6.355 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.