Interior Architecture (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University aims to create a high quality research environment which promotes specialization in different fields of interior architecture.
Within this environment, the program provides students with further training in preparation for their professional careers in interior architectural practice, advanced theoretical research and education within an interdisciplinary framework.
- Interior Architecture Studio
- Interior Design Philosophy
- Architectural Space Organization
- Interior Space Design Theories and Techniques
- Contemporary Construction Techniques and Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Interior Design View 8 other Masters in Architecture in Northern Cyprus
- The holders of application (Applicants) of the program are expected to complete at least a four years bachelor’s degree either from interior architecture, architecture, industrial design, landscape architecture or urban design programs.
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
- A Portfolio
- A CV
- Reference letter(s)
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Turkish Students: 6.355 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.