Information Technology (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University strives to meet the growing global demand for IT professionals who can draw upon a unique combination of technical and theoretical skills to design, implement, maintain and administer IT projects.
Students at Information Technology (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University will:
- Summarize major themes and a current research problem in their area of specialization
- Identify areas where ethical issues may arise in their work or discipline
- Act as expert and developer in their fields of specialty during the working life
- Understand the foundations of the chosen minor subject
- Have good skills in communications and proficiency in a language
- Recommend appropriate information technology solutions based on organizational needs and an evaluation of alternatives
- Demonstrate the ability to participate effectively in the planning and execution of team-based projects
- Identify and discuss professional, individual, organizational, societal, and regulatory implications of information systems and technology
- Select technologies, policies, and procedures to assure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and IT systems
- IT Project Management
- Advanced Software Design and Development
- Research Methods and Ethics in lnformation Technology
- Computer Networking Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 5 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Northern Cyprus
- The applicants are required to hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems, or any related area.
- An official transcript of all university-level courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 12 months.
- TRNC Students: 2.403 TL
- Turkish Students: 4.383 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.