At Cultural Heritage Studies (with Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University students will be able to accomplish advanced studies in various research subjects under ‘Cultural Heritage’, jointly with other fields like ‘tourism’, ‘economy’, ‘planning’, ‘sustainability’, ‘management’, ‘archaeology’ etc.
Graduates of the Department of Architecture find opportunities for work in public or private institutions, or work as freelance architects. Some get into the type of work concerning a wide range of functions from designing shop-windows or fair stands, to more implementation oriented work in construction firms. Others take up post-graduate studies either at EMU and universities in Turkey, or other universities in Europe or the US and pursue academic work successfully.
- Conservation of Cultural Heritage Sites and Buildings
- Conservation of Historic Building Materials
- Structures of Architectural Heritage
- Archaeological Heritage Management
- Cultural Landscapes
- Cultural Routes
- Cultural Tourism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Area & Cultural Studies Museum Studies
- Applicants to joint MSCHS program should have a bachelor of science / art degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Building Science, Landscape Architecture, City Planning, and Urban Design, Archaeology or a bachelor’s degree in any other relevant sciences which will require completion of certain deficiency courses.
- Applicants of the Program should have a bachelor´s degree with a CGPA greater than 2.5/4.0.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 12 months.
- TRNC Students: 2.403 TL
- Turkish Students: 4.383 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.