The Medical Technology Regulatory Affairs (Online) programme from Institute of Technology Sligo course will enable Regulatory Affairs personnel in the Medical Technology industry to understand all current device and diagnostic regulations and to develop the skills necessary to address and prepare for the ever-changing global environment of regulatory affairs. Upon successful completion of the programme, participants receive an MSc award at NFQ Level 9.
This programme will equip graduates with essential knowledge and skills to work in a Regulatory Affairs environment within the highly successful and growing Irish Medical Technology industry sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- EU Medical Technology Regulatory Affairs – Introduction
- US Medical Technology Regulatory Affairs- Introduction
- Technical Report Writing
- Global Medical Technology Regulatory Affairs Introduction
- Clinical Evaluation
- Quality Management System
- Risk Management, Labelling & Promotion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Technology Management View 16 other Masters in Human Medicine in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Open to students who have obtained a Level 8 primary degree in a science/engineering subject related to the life sciences. Previous or current experience in regulatory affairs (minimum 2 years) may be taken into account in assessing entry qualifications for candidates with relevant Level 7 qualification with appropriate experience.
- Candidates who have completed modules in cognate programme areas may also enter the programme and gain exemptions as determined by the Programme Committee in accordance with Institute’s guidelines.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.