The International Relations curriculum at Lazarski University meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system. Second-cycle studies in International Relations are an opportunity to gain insight in the essence of the political process.
As a student of International Relations:
- you will prepare for the role of a leader with impact on political and social changes;
- you will learn to conduct comprehensive analyses and assessments of the contemporary economic and social phenomena;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will gain analytical and managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include recognised academicians from Polish and international universities, experienced business practitioners, as well as current and former diplomats and decision-makers;
- you will gain qualifications that will help you become a member of a new and highly qualified local and international elite, especially in the field of politics and diplomacy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- analyses and assessments of the contemporary economic and social phenomena
- analytical and managerial skills
- political and social changes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 22 other Masters in International Relations in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 passport-style photo
- Printed and signed application form
- B2 level language certificate
- Notarized Copy of your passport or copy with original to be confirmed by University employee
- Bachelor’s Diploma with sworn translation and Legalisation
International3240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1620 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1620 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.