The teaching process, grades and the quality guarantee are compliant with the British educational standards. The students pursue a single course and write a single MA thesis but are awarded two degrees: British (from Coventry University) and Polish (from Lazarski University). The International Relations (Double Degree) curriculum at Lazarski University meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond.
As a student of International Relations:
- you will be awarded two degrees;
- you will prepare for the role of a leader with impact on political and social changes;
- you will learn to analyse and assess contemporary economic and social phenomena, including challenges and conflicts in the European and global perspective;
- you will gain analytical and managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include recognised academicians from Polish and international universities, experienced business practitioners, as well as current and former diplomats and decision-makers;
- you will gain qualifications that will help you become a member of a highly qualified local and international elite, especially in the field of politics and diplomacy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- political and social changes
- contemporary economic and social phenomena
- challenges and conflicts in the European and global perspective
- analytical and managerial skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 22 other Masters in International Relations in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 passport-style photo
- Printed and signed application form
- B2 level language certificate
- Notarized Copy of your passport or copy with original to be confirmed by University employee
- Bachelor’s Diploma with sworn translation and Legalisation
International4080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2040 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA4080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2040 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.