Benefits of International Business at ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences:
- A Master’s degree from one of Switzerland‘s top business schools
- Unique content comprising both management knowledge and intercultural training
- Curriculum geared towards the needs of globalized enterprises
- Graduates are ideal candidates for junior executive and specialist positions in international companies
- Internationally diverse student body: connects to Swiss and international Bachelor’s degrees
- Practice-oriented teaching and learning approach with live cases and “skill integrators”
- Optional double degree to enable students to set their own priorities and build on their international experience
- Efficient full-time program
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Risk and Financial Management
- International Economics, Politics & Business Systems
- Advanced Research and Consulting
- Internationalization and Innovation
- International Marketing
- International Corporate Responsibility
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 57 other Masters in International Business in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar discipline with a high proportion of general management subjects. Individual assessment of cognitive competencies and motivation.
International675 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA675 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.