Business Information Technology at ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences qualifies graduates to assume key functions and management tasks in the entire ICT sector and in the IT departments of companies.
In order to be ready to assume challenging IT management tasks, you will acquire solid professional knowledge, analytical abilities, entrepreneurial thinking, and communication skills with a strong emphasis on action competence. The program "MSc in Information Technology" focuses on systematic and continuous change and development processes in companies. You will learn to operate in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment and be able to integrate new knowledge, master complex situations, and make informed judgments.
- Demanding professional and managerial assignments
- Information and process management
- Software development and assessment
- Project management
- Organizational development
- Business analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in IT
- Digital Health
- Digital Accessibility
- Agile IT Organization
- Digital Transformation
- Internet of Things
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 4 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Confirmation of a Bachelor's degree in Business Information Technology or Business Administration with a specialization in Business Information Technology or an equivalent university qualification
- Previous knowledge of business information technology
- A high level of motivation and ability to perform
- Positive result of suitability assessment
International1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.