This Banking and Finance program from ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences provides both sound scientific knowledge and practically oriented management know-how at an international level. You will learn to analyze complex tasks, identify different options, and implement solutions effectively.
You will deepen your knowledge of the market and its environment and of how to manage financial services providers. You will study risk management, traditional and alternative investments, controlling and business processes, as well as corporate finance.
- Management support
- Project management
- Staff positions
- Highly demanding specialist positions
- Leadership roles
- Consulting for managing demanding portfolios
- Corporate and Entrepreneurial Finance
- International Economics
- Risk Management
- Customer Journey
- Institutional Frameworks
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Banking and Investment View 36 other Masters in Finance in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences and/or in Switzerland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You need to meet a number of criteria to qualify for this MSc program. The main requirement is a Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance or an equivalent university qualification in Business Administration. The admission of individual applicants is based on their overall profile and will be approved on merit.
- If you have a university degree in another, related discipline, such as business law, economic journalism, economic engineering, or economics, you may be admitted subject to additional achievements to be completed.
In addition to these basic conditions, there are additional requirements to be met:
- Foundation knowledge of banking and finance, which can be made up in self-study if necessary
- Ability to actively follow classroom instruction in English and use course materials in English.
International2502 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1251 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National1476 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 738 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- CHF 720 semester fee
- CHF 500 additional semester fee payable by students legally domiciled outside Switzerland
Living costs for Zürich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.