The Master of Science in Nursing at ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences is open to people with a strong interest in patient-oriented research questions who want to expand their nursing expertise and help shape the development of nursing care.
Graduates are able to offer effective care based on the latest scientific findings. Using their professional knowledge, graduates are able to actively promote the development of public health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The study programme is suitable for persons who enjoy analytical thinking,have good problem-solving skills and are happy to systematically develop evidence-based nursing knowledge and new concepts for nursing practice.
- A high degree of independent learning and working is just as essential as a good knowledge of English.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- former diploma in nursing and higher education training in care level II
- former diploma in nursing and further advanced training with proof of competencies at undergraduate level in scientific work, clinical assessment and English
- Master of Advanced Studies and Diploma in Nursing
International1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.