The Project Management (Online) from Institute of Technology Sligo course offers graduates a broad skills base for the profession in Project Management by both academic learning and practical experience.
The course has been customised to meet the exact needs of clients in various sectors, through the delivery of core principles of Project Management and allowing the participant to tailor their programme though the selection of electives relevant to their sector.
The evolving international economic climate means that the role of the Project Manager is in high demand as both public and private clients are pursuing the agenda of obtaining value for money and successful project delivery by seeking Project Managers with a formal qualification in Project Management.
During the last two decades the demand and requirement for competent qualified Project Managers, both in Ireland and Internationally, has continued to grow in all sectors.
There is an increasing drive by a range of industries and local authorities to develop, use qualified and competent Project Managers in delivering projects efficiently.
Graduates with MSc in Project Management are highly sought after both in private and public sectors and have a promising and rewarding career ahead of them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- System Simulation Modelling and Analysis
- Transformational Change
- Lean Construction
- Building Information Modelling
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Value Stream Optimisation
- Candidates will be expected to hold a minimum second-class honours degree Level 8 qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent. As this programme caters for all professions, any Level 8 qualification will be considered.
- Applicants with other qualifications and with relevant work experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) process.
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.