This part-time Connected and Autonomous Vehicles course from the Atlantic Technological University brings together interdisciplinary concepts such as computer vision, artificial intelligence, vehicle dynamics and advanced sensor systems to provide current engineers with the skills required to design the next generation of automotive technology.
Students will find employment in Senior Design Positions in Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Embedded Systems engineering for highly regulated industries. Although primarily directed at the automotive sector, many of the skills such as Machine Learning, Pattern Detection and Computer Vision are highly sought after for R&D roles in other industries such as the medical, agricultural and high-volume manufacturing industries.
- Connected Vehicles
- ADAS and Autonomous System Architecture
- Environment Detection
- Multiple View Geometry in Computer Vision
- Automotive System Safety & Cybersecurity
- Machine Learning
- Vehicle Dynamics and Control
- Modelling, Simulation and Test Methods for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Multi-Modal Sensor Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Atlantic Technological University and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduates with a Level 8 Honours Degree 2:1 or above in Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline are eligible to apply for this programme.
- Programming knowledge (Ideally C++) and Level 8 Engineering Maths are pre-requisites to the course.
International4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
Living costs for Sligo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.