As a manager, do you want to create innovative business solutions and marketing strategies? Do you want to develop future-oriented strategies for human resource management? Do you want to successfully shape the digital transformation? The Johannes Kepler University Linz Master's degree in Management lets you shine in each of these areas and lead companies to success.
Students are well educated in the area of core business management and also simultaneously focus on a selected field of specialization (Competence Areas) :
- Marketing and Global Marketing in a Digital World
- Strategic and International Management in a Digital World
- Digital Transformation: Leadership, Human Resource Management and Change.
Why This Degree is Particularly Attractive
- This academic degree program provides a sound foundation to begin your professional management career. You will develop the skills and abilities that are indispensable as a "manager of tomorrow": State-of-the-art professional expertise, a strong background in digitalization, and business savvy personal and social skills.
- In addition, your studies will include active involvement in a comprehensive, interdisciplinary hands-on business project, using your academic background to address real-world business issues that top regional companies are currently facing.
- The "digital transformation" aspect of the program gives you a competitive edge: You not only acquire solid background expertise in digitalization, you also learn how to apply it effectively to your selected "Competence Area".
- You will graduate from an international, English-language academic degree program offered in a top economic region in Upper Austria. Students also have the option to take part in a semester abroad program.
- General Management Competence
- Methods in Management Research
- Interpersonal Skills and Intercultural Competence
- Introduction to Digital Transformation and Technologies
- Competence Area
- Master’s Theses and MT Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 37 other Masters in Management Studies in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to be admitted to the Master's degree program, you must fulfill the following requirements.
- If your first language is not English, you will be required to submit proof of C1 level of language proficiency in English.
- Bachelor's or Diploma Degree in Business and Economics
- Bachelor's or Diploma Degree in Social Economics
- Bachelor's or Diploma Degree in Business Informatics
- as well as one of the following Bachelor's degrees at a university or university of applied sciences (download PDF)
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
€726.72 for third-country nationals
Living costs for Linz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.