The objectives of the Clinical and Health Psychology program, offered by Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies, revolve around the following theoretical and practical skills:
- have knowledge and methods that form the basis for developing research projects or interventions in the various fields of Clinical Psychology;
- knowing how to apply that knowledge in broad contexts, directly or indirectly related to the area of Clinical Psychology and Health;
- know how to use knowledge, make decisions and propose alternative solutions to complex issues, reflecting on the implications and ethical and social responsibilities that result from various proposed solutions;
- The ability to communicate with experts from other areas and the general public in a meaningful, clear and accurate, showing mastery of the concepts and fundamental techniques of the area of Clinical Psychology and Health;
- being able to develop skills that allow for learning and updating knowledge throughout life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developmental Psycopathology
- Methods of Scientific Research and Data Analiysis
- Couple and Family Intervention
- Internship in Clinic and Health Psychology
- Scientific Dissertation in Clinic and Health Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications can be made throughout the year but places are limited.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 7 other Masters in Psychology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following may apply for the Master's Degree:
- People who hold a B.A. or equivalent degree;
- People who hold a foreign academic degree awarded after a 1st study cycle organized according to the Bologna Process by a member state of that process;
- People who hold a foreign academic degree acknowledged as a degree satisfying the objectives of the graduate degree by the due body;
- People who have a school, scientific or professional curriculum acknowledged by the due body of ULP certifying the capacity to obtain this study cycle.
International598 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA598 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.