The courses in the Earth Science Master's Programme from Earth Sciences provide depth and diverse possibilities for subject specialisation. The courses also give you extensive experience with new analytical methods and the ability to evaluate and present complex issues within the Earth sciences.
This educational programme gives you the tools required for working with advanced Earth science applications within government and industry, as well as preparing you for a possible continuation of your academic career. Examples of working areas are at national and international companies, governmental agencies, institutes and other organisations dealing with natural resource and environmental management, for instance consultants and companies within the energy, insurance and construction sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental and Applied Geology
- Bedrock Geology
- Physical Geography/Climatology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 6 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in Earth Sciences of 180 credits at an accredited (internationally recognized) university including at least 90 credits in a major subject. Applicants must prove their knowledge of English: English 6/English B from Swedish Upper Secondary School or the equivalent level of an internationally recognized test, for example TOEFL, IELTS.
International11339 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22678 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Application fee: 900 SEK
- Full programme cost: 238 000 SEK
- First payment: 59 500 SEK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.