This programme in Public Health at the University Putra Malaysia prepares students to handle these challenges through multidisciplinary methods that fuse the latest public health knowledge, rational thinking and decision making, professionalism, ethic and collaboration. The Master of Public Health offered by Universiti Putra Malaysia will definitely assist students in their attempt to improve the health of the population.
The programme covers all major disciplines in public health medicine such as epidemiology, medical statistic, health services management, health promotion, family health, environmental medicine and occupational medicine.This programme seeks to produce medical and health professionals who have strong foundation in the broad field of public health medicine, as well as adequate training and preparation to take up speciality and/or sub speciality discipline of their own choice.
- Hands-on training at the government clinics, hospitals and health institutions
- Case and case report
- Research and dissertation writing
- Learning Opportunity
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Coursework and assessment of courses in Public Health Medicine
- Practical Training of Public Health
- Elective and elective assessment of Public Health Medicine
- Dissertation and dissertation assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 16 other Masters in Public Health in Malaysia
- Applicant should possess a Medical Degree (MD) or Medical Bachelor and Bachelor of Surgeri (MBBS or MBBCh) or other equivalent medical degree from UPM or other local or international universities approved by the Senate, and
- Applicant must be registered with the Malaysian Medical Council and has a valid Annual Practising Certificate.
- International applicants are required to submit relevant equivalent documents for approval by the Senate
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National4252 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4252 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
19,100 RM for national students.
29,200 RM for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.