The programme in Architecture from the University Putra Malaysia is a continuation of the LAM Part I qualification, which is currently being addressed in the Bachelor of Science in Architecture programme at UPM.
Among the objectives of this programme is to produce architectural graduates who are holistic, competent and highly skilful in the field of architecture which will lead them to career opportunities in design, project management, research, academia and related construction industries.
Architectural graduates of the Master of Architecture at UPM will be on the right track to become a registered Professional Architect with the Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM).
Program recognized by the Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Affordable Community Architecture encompasses self help engagement, affordable housing design and construction, self build houses, micro architecture and post-disaster shelters. It emphasised on application of low technology knowledge, community planning and empowerment in relation to housing and small-scaled projects.
- It has experienced in many of community projects that organised public participation for self build houses with the local people. The group do not only provides consultation and execution on community projects but is also capable to mobilise voluntary labour, that is used as part of hard-skill learning experience in architecture program.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 6 other Masters in Architecture in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pass the Architectural Design Studio course or equivalent to an average of at least Grade B
- Have at least six (6) months of working experience in architecture, and
- Passed the entrance interview.
International3929 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7858 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National2504 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5009 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
22,500 RM for national students.
35,300 RM for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.