The objectives of this programme in Software Engineering at the University Putra Malaysia are to provide competent software engineers to fulfill the needs of the software industry; to offer the opportunity to further studies as well as career advancement in software engineering; and to produce professional software engineers who have the communication and ethical skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Software Engineering
- Project Management for Software Construction
- Software Development Methodology
- Software Measurement
- Empirical Methods for Software Engineering
- Requirements Engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 26 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An applicant should have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent with a CGPA of at least 2.750 from UPM or other universities recognised by UPM, or
- Applicants with CGPA at least 2.500 and 2.750 (2.500 =< CGPA<2.750), may be considered if they have at least one (1) year of working experience in the related field; or
- Applicants with a CGPA below 2.500, must have at least five (5) year of working experience in the related field.
International4237 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6356 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National2412 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3618 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- 16,250 RM for national students.
- 28,550 RM for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.