Courses in the Structural Engineering and Constructions program at the University Putra Malaysia encompasses the cores and electives, which mainly on structural design and analysis and two interesting courses on construction management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- Advanced Solid Mechanics
- Structural Dynamics
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Construction Business Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Mechanical Engineering View 8 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor in the field of Engineering or Engineering Technology with a CGPAof 2750/ Second Class Lower or;
- Bachelor in the field of Engineering or Engineering Technology with a CGPA of 2.500/Second Class Lower with at least three (3) yea of working experience in the field of study that is being applied for or;
- Bachelor in any related field Science or Technology with a CGPA of 3.000/Second Class Upper or;
- Bachelor in any related field Science or Technology with a CGPA of 2.750/ Second Class Lower with at least three (3) years of working experience in the field of study that is being applied for or;
- A qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's degree recognized by the professional bodies and MQA
International3940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5911 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National2412 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3618 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
16,250 RM for national students.
26,550 RM for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.